Free PDF Books
- Bollettino Del Club Alpino Italiano 1895-96
- American Eloquence, an Index of the Four Volumes
- The American Quarterly Review, No. 17, March 1831
- The Contemporary Review, January 1883
- How to Write a Play
- A Catalogue of Books in English Later Than 1700, Vol. 3
- Catalogue of Books in English Later Than 1700, Vol. 1 , A
- A Catalogue of Books in English Later Than 1700, Vol. 2
- The Brochure Series of Architectural Illustration, Volume 01, No. 08, August 1895
- An Assessment of the Consequences and Preparations for a Catastrophic California Earthquake: Findings and Actions Taken
R OF CAEN.
"L'homme qui passe," in France they call
The man who thrives
By grinding knives--
Who never stays at home at all,
But always must be moving on.
He's glad to find
Some knives to grind,
But when they're finished he'll be gone.
With dog behind to turn the wheel,
He grinds the knife
For farmer's wife,
And pauses now the edge to feel:
The dog behind him hears the sound
Of cheerful chat
On this and that,
And fears no knife is being ground.
The man makes jokes with careless smile,
He doesn't mind
The dog behind,
But goes on talking all the while.
CHOCOLATE AND MILK.
Little Lili, whose age isn't three years quite,
Went one day with Mamma for a long country walk,
Keeping up, all the time, such a chatter and ta