Free PDF Books
- Zenith Television Receiver Operating Manual
- An Expository Outline of the ''Vestiges of the Natural History of Creation''
- An Old Babylonian Version of the Gilgamesh Epic
- Ancient Poems, Ballads and Songs of England
- A Dialogue Between Dean Swift and Tho. Prior, Esq
- Arthur Hamilton, and His Dog
- De Koran
- Amusing Trial in Which a Yankee Lawyer Renders a Just Verdict
- Little Alice's Palace
Excerpt: cate that such information cannot be summarized, the reasons why a summary cannot be provided.
8. Evidence of injury and causation:
(a) In conducting its proceeding the competent investigating authority shall gather, to the best of its ability, all relevant information appropriate to the determination it must make. It shall evaluate all relevant factors of an objective and quantifiable nature having a bearing on the situation of that industry, in particular, the rate and amount of the increase in imports of the good concerned, in absolute and relative terms, the share of the domestic market taken by increased imports, and changes in the level of sales, production, productivity, capacity utilization, profits and losses, and employment. In making its determination, the competent investigating authority may also consider other economic factors, such as changes in prices and inventories, and the ability of firms in the industry to generate capital;
(b) The competent investigating authority sh